The modern world is characterized by change and change is inevitable when it comes to business operations. Changes have made some businesses unable to adapt to achieve their goals. At such times, the deployment of a data management software system within an organization can help optimize business operations to improve efficiency and drive growth. Here are 5 management software and their benefits to your business:
- ERP solution – enterprise management solution
ERP software is simply understood as a multi-module software system that integrates into an overall architecture, helping businesses to Plan, implement, control, and make decisions. – Implementing ERP software is a comprehensive computerization process of business activities based on advanced management procedures. All business operations will be supported by computer software and automated processes that help businesses manage critical operations. The overall objective of this system is to ensure that the appropriate resources of the business are utilized by planning and planning tools. The highlight of the ERP software system is software that can be extended and developed over time according to each type of enterprise without affecting the structure of the program. Here are the specific benefits that ERP brings:
- Better information management through business automation: The ERP system will bring a level of automation to the enterprise by allowing employees throughout the organization to access shared data without having to maintain manual records.
- Improved workflow: Workflows are improved, all processes streamlined and access is simplified through a user-friendly interface, where employees can get the relevant information they need to work. does their job.
- Process Simplification: The key feature of ERP is the integration of all functions of a business into a unified platform. By centralizing this data and streamlining data access media, ERP contributes to higher efficiency in the business model.
- Integration of modules: ERP software integrates multiple processes required to run a business enterprise into a single database. These processes include inventory management, accounting, HR …
- Information security: A good ERP system helps employees easily manage common processes such as order entry, delivery, and receipt.
- Odoo / OpenERP for business
Odoo was written and developed by Fabien Pinckaers and his associates, better known as OpenERP and earlier TinyERP. Built on a modular assembly kit, the Odoo development is easy and fast, allowing any company to choose the right one from a huge inventory, with each corresponding module. with an operation in the company. Like most other open source software, convenience, flexibility, and simplicity are key criteria when developing Open ERP. Practical experience has shown that training is not required for months, simply because they can be downloaded and used directly.
OpenERP Outstanding Features
- Easy to install in just a few mouse clicks. Intuitive interface with a tree structure.
- Link, sync data with Wiki, Google (including Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Blogger, Google Mail, Google Earth, Google Map, Google Translate).
- Data is completely secure with: physical security, connection security, and automatic daily backup data.
- Developed on the open source platform with the best technology: PostgreSQL open source database, Python language, TurboGears platform, Report-Lab report, XML-RPC data structure, and methods.
- Easy to meet for both small and powerful companies to meet the large company with over 2000 employees.
- MES production management system
Manufacturing Execution (MES) is a system of hardware and software used to collect, store and monitor production processes, from inputs to outputs. Mes connects the management layer and the production floor, making the production management of the business more convenient, flexible and efficient, Optimize the ability to exploit equipment.
The benefits of MES production systems:
- MES software allows managers to measure device usage. Thanks to the software data provided, the operator can adjust the production cost according to the order in order to increase or decrease the intensity of mining some equipment.
- Better recording, storage, and analysis. The MES software provides information on the use of machines, jobs, and much more.
- Report production progress in real time. The MES software system is able to report production progress (resources, shipments …) in real time. As a result, managers always have good information and can do so.
- The MES software system can collect and consolidate information from different production software and then the data is visualized on the central screen table. As a result, production managers will get a comprehensive view as well as details of real-time production activities.
- Electronic invoice software
In the course of business operations, the use of paper invoices as well as management of paper invoices in the company, the organization is considered extremely difficult, trouble, in addition, it brings the same as the risk. Legal in the form of paper invoices. The electronic invoice is not only fast, convenient, cost saving but also supports enterprises effectively in corporate governance. At the same time, the implementation of the widespread electronic invoice will create a database full of great value in the management of tax authorities.
Some of the benefits of using electronic invoices:
- It does not take much time to order prints, notice invoices issued.
- Reduce the cost of printing invoices and post office expenses, send and store invoices, etc., compared with the use of paper invoices, thereby helping businesses save costs and improve production and business efficiency.
- Convenient for accounting; Data collation. The advantage of electronic invoices is the fast processing of information, the information on electronic invoices is directly linked to the accounting system and payment system of goods trading and service enterprises.
- The creation, sending/receipt of invoices for customers is done quickly through electronic means without having to send a bill by mail or carrier.
- Reduced risk of loss, fire bill, and related penalties …
- Human Resource Management Software HR-ERP
Human resource management is a very difficult issue for newly established enterprises, even long-established enterprises have difficulty in this field. This has caused huge losses for businesses, but now there is a solution to solve all of them in a comprehensive way, HR-ERP software. It supports most of the major jobs from Recruitment, training, record management, statistics, compensation management, insurance … so that businesses save time as well as unnecessary expenses.
- The benefits of using HR-ERP
- HR-ERP software makes it easy for managers to access credible information to make informed decisions.
- The HR-ERP system allows users to access enterprise data quickly.
- Not limited to a size of business, type of business. The HR-ERP system is flexible, it can be easily customized according to each branch and each need of the enterprise, so it can operate well in all business processes of each enterprise.
- Information focused, accurate, timely. The information is updated in real time, ensuring accurate and complete management help easier and can timely correct errors in the production process.
- Easy to upgrade, expand. With the HR-ERP system, users can easily expand and upgrade the software to be more efficient and more suitable for day-to-day business operations.
- Using HR-ERP software helps businesses reduce investment costs far more than investing in many disparate systems.
- Optimizing the operation of the process, the ability to synchronize data and data integration. Can integrate with other systems in the enterprise to reduce duplication and increase business consistency.